Get Father’s Day reservations in now at restaurants ranging from Basilico Ristorante Italiano in the Southwest, Caviar Bar Seafood & Restaurant in Resorts World, JING in Downtown Summerlin, Villa Azur in the Grand Canal Shoppes or throw axes at Dueling Axes inside of AREA15.
Treat Dad to the perfect Father’s Day itinerary with a variety of offers from local Las Vegas businesses. Start the day by taking dad axe throwing at Dueling Axes with their “Better than a Tie” event at their bar from 2 – 4 p.m.
Then, take the family out to dinner for modern Italian cuisine at Basilico, seafood and more at Caviar Bar, steak and seafood at JING or at Villa Azur for a French-Mediterranean upscale dining experience. See more details on the offers below:
Opened earlier this year in March, with Executive Chef Francesco de Caudo, Basilico is a modern, Italian eatery open Wednesday – Sunday from 4 – 9 p.m., with a daily Social Hour from 4 – 6 p.m. For Father’s Day, available Wednesday, June 14th – Sunday, June 18th, Basilico will be offering a specialty cocktail, Luce Spente, made with butter-washed whiskey with espresso and mushrooms, corn syrup, chocolate bitters and spiced bacon. Additionally, Basilico offers indoor and outdoor dining, bartop space and has live music nightly on Thursday and Friday evenings. To view the menu and to book a reservation, visit www.basilicolv.com.
Caviar Bar Seafood & Restaurant is located inside of Resorts World with elegant, quality dishes by Manhattan-based Michelin Chef, Shaun Hergatt. Caviar Bar will be offering specialty dishes for Father’s Day, which include:
- Glazed Pork Belly with tempura enoki mushrooms ($20)
- Braised Short Rib with a red wine sauce and creamy mashed potatoes ($40)
- Wagyu and Lobster Surf and Turf ($65)
- Cornbread with honey butter and caviar ($18)
Reservations at Caviar Bar can be made by visiting www.sevenrooms.com/reservations/caviarbar.
Dueling Axes Las Vegas
Dueling Axes, inside of AREA15, will be having a “Better than a Tie” event at their full-service bar from 2 – 4 p.m. Guests who purchase a Stella Artois draft beer can take home a custom etched chalice at no additional cost (while supplies last). Guests also have the option to purchase a specialty Dueling Axes rocks glass for $25 which comes with a complimentary Northern Lights cosmic cocktail or choice of draft beer. For more information and to book an axe-throwing reservation, visit www.duelingaxeslasvegas.com.
JING, a globally inspired seafood and steak restaurant in Downtown Summerlin, is offering a prix fixe menu for Father’s Day, priced at $275 that serves four people. This menu includes starters, entrées and sides. See below:
- Classic Caesar Salad made with an aerated dressing, garlic croutons and aged parmesan reggiano
- Truffled Tuna “Pizza” made with a ponzu aioli, yuzu soy, crispy capers and truffle oil
- Prime USDA 42 oz Tomahawk from Creekstone Farms served with a veal demi-glace and béarnaise sauce.
- Lobster Garlic Noodles made with wok-roasted West Australian lobster tail, lo mein noodles and a white wine sauce.
- Pomme Puree with French butter and chives.
- Cantonese Fried Rice made with chicken, Chinese sausage, shrimp, wok-fried egg, scallions and vegetables.
- Jumbo Asparagus with a Thai basil soy glaze and togarashi.
Reservations can be booked by visiting www.jingrestaurant.com/las-vegas.
For an upscale, vibe-dining experience, have this year’s Father’s Day dinner at Villa Azur, a French-Mediterranean restaurant and lounge located in the Grand Canal Shoppes, with a special 3-course prix fixe menu. See below:
- First Course
- Watermelon Salad made with feta and goat cheese, pistachio, mint and sumac.
- Second Course
- 30-day Dry Aged New York Steak made with a summer truffle demi-glace and served with house-whipped potatoes
- Third Course
- Dessert of choice (excluding Celebration Cake)
This Father’s Day menu will be priced at $99++ per person and reservations can be booked by visiting www.villaazurmiamibeach.com/location/villa-azur-las-vegas